- Wada M*, Ide M, Atsumi T, Sano Y, Shinoda Y, Furuichi T, Kansaku K. (2019)
Rubber tail illusion is weakened in Ca2+-dependent activator protein for
secretion 2 (Caps2)-knockout mice, Scientific Reports, 7, 7552. website
- Hidaka, S*, Suzuish, Y, Ide, M, Wada, M. (2018) Effects of spatial consistency
and individual difference on touch-induced visual suppression effect. Scientifi Reports, 8, 17018.website
- Atsumi, T*, Ide, M, & Wada, M*. (2018) Spontaneous discriminative response
to the biological motion displays involving a walking conspecific in mice.
Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. website
- Ide, M*, Yaguchi, A, Sano, M, Fukatsu, R, & Wada, M (2018) Higher tactile
temporal resolution as a basis of hypersensitivity in individuals with
autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Autism and Delopmental Disorders,49(1), pp44-53. website
- Ide, M* & Wada, M* (2017) Salivary oxytocin concentration associates
with the subjective feeling of body ownership during the rubber hand illusion.
Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 11, 166. website
- Ide, M*, Hidaka, S*, Ikeda, H & Wada, M (2016) Neural mechanisms underlying
touch-induced visual perceptual suppression: An fMRI study. Scientific Reports, 6, 37301. website
- Wada, M, Takano, K, Ora, H, Ide, M, & Kansaku, K*. (2016) Rubber tail
illusion as evidence of body ownership in mice. The Journal of Neuroscience, 36(43), 11133-11137. website
- Ide, M & Wada, M* (2016) Periodic visuotactile stimulation slowly enhances
the rubber hand illusion in individuals with high autistic traits. Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience，10(21). website
- Wada, M* & Ide, M (2016) Rubber hand presentation modulates visuotactile
interference effect, especially in people with high autistic traits. Experimental Brain Research, 234(1), 51-65. Website
- Hidaka, S* & Ide, M (2015) Sound can suppress visual perception. Scientific Reports, 5, 10483. website
- Ide, M* & Hidaka, S* (2013) Tactile stimulation can suppress visual
perception. Scientific Reports, 3, 3453. Website
- Ide, M* & Hidaka, S (2013) Visual presentation of hand image modulates
visuo-tactile temporal order judgment. Experimental Brain Research, 228(1),43-50. website
- Ide, M* (2013) The effect of "anatomical plausibility" of hand
angle on the rubber hand illusion. Perception, 42(1), 103-111. website
- Hidaka, S & Ide, M (2016) Cossmodal perceptual masking effect, International Journal of Psychology, 51, 60-70.
- Ide, M & Osada, Y (2011) Effects of auditory information on the
rubber hand illusion, Journal of Vision, 11(11), 804-804.
- Yaguchi A, Atsumi T, Ide M*(in press) Tactile Temporal Resolution. Fred
R. Volkmar (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Autism Spectrum Disorders. NY, Springer.