- Umesawa Y*, Matsushima K, Atsumi T, Fukatsu R, Wada M, Ide M*. (Accepted) Altered GABA concentration in brain motor area is associated
with the severity of motor disabilities in individuals with autism spectrum
disorder, Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders.
- Wada M*, Ide M, Ikeda H, Sano M, Tanaka A, Suzuki M, Agarie H, Kim S, Tajima S, Nishimaki
K, Fukatsu R, Nakajima Y, Miyazaki M (Accepted) Cutaneous and stick rabbit
illusions in individuals with autism spectrum disorder, Scientific Reports.
- Wada M*, Ide M, Atsumi T, Sano Y, Shinoda Y, Furuichi T, Kansaku K. (2019) Rubber tail
illusion is weakened in Ca2+-dependent activator protein for secretion
2 (Caps2)-knockout mice, Scientific Reports, 7, 7552. website
- Ide, M*, Yaguchi, A, Sano, M, Fukatsu, R, & Wada, M (2019) Higher tactile
temporal resolution as a basis of hypersensitivity in individuals with
autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Autism and Delopmental Disorders,49(1),
- Hidaka, S*, Suzuish, Y, Ide, M, Wada, M. (2018) Effects of spatial consistency and individual difference
on touch-induced visual suppression effect. Scientifi Reports, 8, 17018.website
- Atsumi, T*, Ide, M, & Wada, M*. (2018) Spontaneous discriminative response to the biological
motion displays involving a walking conspecific in mice. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. website
- Ide, M* & Wada, M* (2017) Salivary oxytocin concentration associates with
the subjective feeling of body ownership during the rubber hand illusion.
Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 11, 166. website
- Ide, M*, Hidaka, S*, Ikeda, H & Wada, M (2016) Neural mechanisms underlying
touch-induced visual perceptual suppression: An fMRI study. Scientific Reports, 6, 37301. website
- Wada, M, Takano, K, Ora, H, Ide, M, & Kansaku, K*. (2016) Rubber tail illusion as evidence of body ownership
in mice. The Journal of Neuroscience, 36(43), 11133-11137. website
- Ide, M & Wada, M* (2016) Periodic visuotactile stimulation slowly enhances
the rubber hand illusion in individuals with high autistic traits. Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience，10(21). website
- Wada, M* & Ide, M (2016) Rubber hand presentation modulates visuotactile interference effect,
especially in people with high autistic traits. Experimental Brain Research, 234(1), 51-65. Website
- Hidaka, S* & Ide, M (2015) Sound can suppress visual perception. Scientific Reports, 5, 10483. website
- Ide, M* & Hidaka, S* (2013) Tactile stimulation can suppress visual perception.
Scientific Reports, 3, 3453. Website
- Ide, M* & Hidaka, S (2013) Visual presentation of hand image modulates visuo-tactile
temporal order judgment. Experimental Brain Research, 228(1),43-50. website
- Ide, M* (2013) The effect of "anatomical plausibility" of hand angle
on the rubber hand illusion. Perception, 42(1), 103-111. website
- Hidaka, S & Ide,M (2016) Cossmodal perceptual masking effect, International Journal of Psychology, 51, 60-70.
- Ide, M & Osada, Y (2011) Effects of auditory information on the rubber
hand illusion, Journal of Vision, 11(11), 804-804.
- Yaguchi A, Atsumi T, Ide M*(in press) Tactile Temporal Resolution. Fred R. Volkmar (Eds.), Encyclopedia
of Autism Spectrum Disorders. NY, Springer. Invited.